To contact us, please send an email to info -[at]- worldup dot org
Want to intern?? go to our INTERNSHIP PAGE
To Submit to the blog please read our guidelines:
World Up welcomes original stories, op-eds, interviews, and reviews for our Features section, as well as interesting and relevant posts for our more frequently updated blog.
As a multimedia site we encourage stories and blogs that include hyperlinks, photographs, artwork, and video imbeds.
To obtain a better idea of the topics we cover and the style of writing we are looking for please thoroughly read the content of the website.
To propose a story idea for the Features section, send us a one or two paragraph email including a summary of your topic, thesis and cited sources. Also, please include
your contact information, and if possible, attach clips and/or writing samples. We will also edit final drafts as we see fit.
Send all story ideas and submissions to info [at] worldup dot org
Specify whether it is for the Features section or blog by putting either “Feature Proposal/Submission” or “Blog Submission” in subject line.
The ideal story length is between 850 and 2,000 words and the ideal blog length is 150 and 350 words.
Submissions must include:
• Links to the original content.
• An original image (or photo credit info) sized at 620px x 306px (if submitting video: 620px x 306px or a lesser proportion)
• Your full name for byline.
• A link to your organization for cross-promotion. (If Applicable)
• No offensive or derogatory material.
• Please provide your own discussion/thoughts on a topic, using quotes/segments from your sources with proper citation instead of simply cutting and pasting others’ work. All submissions are subject to editorial review. World Up reserves to right to edit content as we see fit, and may choose not to post it at all.
• We will not accept previously published articles for the Features section, however, substantially revised or expanded stories may be considered. Original material only.
• Unfortunately, we are not able to pay contributors at this time. But all of your contributions are greatly appreciated and will be read by a diverse and influential international audience.
• As World Up is a non-partisan non-profit, articles or other content should not officially endorse any particular political party or candidate for office.